MethylFolate & Methyl-B12 - 120 CapsulesRegular price £11.65
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
OSAVI METHYLFOLATE & METHYL-B12Food supplement in the form of a hard capsule containing active, methylated forms of folic acid (Quatrefolic) and vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin), that are highly absorbed by the body.
To function properly our body needs the right amounts of vitamin B12 and folic acid. Both are essential to our health and wellbeing, and they contribute to how well we feel in day-to-day life.
Both these nutrients can be found in certain food groups, and a healthy diet will go a long way to giving your body the optimum dose of each. But there are many reasons why our diet alone might lack B12 and folic acid. Additionally, lack of vitamin B12 can be followed by low folate levels as their metabolism is connected. Vitamin B6 in the form of coenzyme P-5-P also takes part in transformation of folate and B12 to their active forms, that is why we included it in our supplement.
Vitamin B12’s vital roles in the body include regulating your metabolism, maintaining the nervous system, your brain health and red blood cell formation. Folic acid is essential in maternal tissue growth, amino acid synthesis, blood formation, and the functioning of your immune system. If you are not eating enough foods rich in these nutrients, it’s important to supplement them elsewhere. Supplements can be a way of topping up where it’s needed. And supplementation is especially needed in the case of MTHFR genetic mutations and to maintain the proper level of homocysteine.
Why would someone benefit from supplementing with MethylFolate & Methyl-B12?
- Vitamin B6, B12 and folate contribute to normal homocysteine metabolism.
- Vitamin B6, B12 and folate contribute to normal function of the immune system.
- Vitamin B6, B12 and folate contribute to normal psychological function and to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Folate and vitamin B12 have a role in the process of cell division.
What is special about capsules MethylFolate & Methyl-B12?
- Contains active (methylated) forms of folic acid and vitamin B12.
- Patented, highly absorbable form of fourth-generation folic acid - Quatrefolic.
- With vitamin B6 in active form of coenzyme P-5-P for optimal effect.
- Especially for people with MTHFR genetic mutation, which results in a low level of folic acid and high homocysteine levels.
- Clean label - no unnecessary additives.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- In easy-to-swallow small capsules.
- Packaging made of BioPET (30% of the plastic comes from sugar cane).