InnovaPharm Immune-1 180 CapsRegular price £39.99
What is InnovaPharm Immune-1?
Intense exercise increases macronutrient and micronutrient requirements of the body, many of which are involved in immune function.
Immune-1 by InnovaPharm supplies quality doses of essential vitamins and minerals to support the increased nutrient demands of dedicated athletes and aid immune defence.
What makes this a good supplement?
Immune-1™ is loaded with respiratory support agents, including olive leaf extract and echinacea, which are known to possess antiviral, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
What are the key features of this immune support supplement?
- 11 active ingredients per serving
- Fully disclosed formula
- Albion Chelated Minerals
- Innovative immune support
- Pro-NK - Antigen Response Support
- Vitamin C - A powerful antioxidant which protects cells against the damage caused by harmful molecules known as free radicals. Infections may also significantly increase vitamin C requirements due to greater inflammation and metabolic requirements. Immune-1™ supplies 1,000mg Vitamin C per serving.
- Vitamin D3 - Vitamin D deficiency is associated with increased susceptibility to infection. Immune-1™ supplies 5,000 IU Vitamin D to support the innate and adaptive immune responses.†
- Zinc (Bisglycinate Chelate) - Essential mineral involved in 300+ biological processes, including the activation of T cell lymphocytes, which help control and modulate immune responses. Immune-1™ contains Albion® Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate for superior bioavailability.†
- Copper (Bisglycinate Chelate) - Another essential mineral known to play an important role in the development and maintenance of immune system function, as well as enhance the absorption of zinc. Immune-1™ contains Albion® Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate for superior bioavailability.†
- Elderberry Extract 10:1 - Elderberries are rich in vitamin c, fibre, polyphenols, and anthocyanins, which are believed to provide its immune-boosting therapeutic effects.†
- Pro-NK™ - Pro-NK™ contains a herbal extract commonly used in Ayurveda. Studies indicate that the compounds naturally occurring in Pro-NK™ may support immune defence by potentiating the body's response to antigens and enhance peak levels of natural killer cells.†
- Olive Leaf Extract - Olive leaf extracts contain high amounts of polyphenols which have been noted to support NO production and modify healthy immune response by increasing IFN-ϒ production which seems to be associated with the higher absolute numbers of CD8+ and natural killer cells.†
- Echinacea Purpurea - Echinacea is one of the most popular supplements when cold and flu season comes calling to serve as a prophylactic and enhance recovery. Studies indicate it may also help stimulate macrophage production, which helps fight pathogens.†
- Beta 1,3/1,6 Glucans(Saccharomyces Cerevisiae) - Beta 1,3/1,6 Glucans from saccharomyces cerevisiae is a species of yeast widely used in winemaking that contains a vast spectrum of nutrients and metabolites that support the immune system by increasing antioxidant protection and natural killer cell activity.
- Green Tea Extract - Green tea is rich in numerous phenolic compounds, most notably the catechin EGCG, which works synergistically with zinc to enhance absorption and utilization. The plant is also known to strengthen the immune system by combatting oxidants and radicals.
- ImmunePep™ - ImmunePep™ contains a unique complex of immunomodulatory compounds, including immunoglobulins and cationic defence peptides, which possess antimicrobial properties, thereby aiding in the defence against pathogens.