Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard BCAA 266gRegular price £25.00
One of the leading BCAA drinks to enhance endurance, recovery and immunity
Optimum Nutrition's latest addition to their innovative supplement range is the intra-workout BCAA Train and Sustain, available in mouth-watering Apple Pear, Cola, Raspberry Pomegranate, and Strawberry Kiwi flavours.
The Gold Standard BCAA formula is a scientific blend of Vitamin C, magnesium, and 5g of branched chain amino acids designed for use pre and post-training.
It is also the only intra-workout formula to contain the new ingredients, Rhodiola Rosea and Wellmune®. Plus, the addition of Magnesium and Vitamin can contribute to a reduction in fatigue and tiredness.
What are the main benefits of Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard BCAA 28 Servings
- 5g of BCAA's promote recovery and muscle repair
- Vitamin C combats cortisol and enhances immunity
- Contains Rhodiola Rosea to improve mood and adapt to stress
- Combats fatigue while consumed during exercise sessions
- A unique blend of electrolytes and Wellmune®
- Mixes easily and makes for a light, refreshing drink any time of the day
Check out Optimum Nutrition's promo video for their BCAA
• Container Size: 266 g
• Serving Size: 2 Scoops (9.5 g)
• Servings Per Container: 28
Amounts Per Serving
• BCAA's: 5.0 g
o Leucine: 2.6 g
o Isoleucine: 2.6 g
o Valine: 1.2 g
• Wellmune: 250 mg
• Rhodiola Rosea: 200 mg
• Vitamin C: 19 mg
• Magnesium: 66 mg
• Chloride: 183 mg
• Sodium: 77 mg
• BCAA Blend (L-Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine, Emulsifier; Soy lecithin), Acids (Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Tartaric Acid), Flavouring, Yeast, Beta Glucans (Wellmune), Rhodiola Rosea Extract, Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Calcium Silicate), Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Colour, Magnesium Oxide, Sweetner (Sucralose, L-Ascorbic Acid
• Add 2 rounded scoops (9.5g) with 350 ml of cold water.
• Recommended consumption of 1 serving per day.
Suitability / Allergen Information
• May contain milk, gluten, egg, nuts and peanuts.