#cleaneating with CSN - Chocolate Pecan Peanut Butter Pie
- 04 Jun, 2019
If you love cinnamon flavours, this one is for you! This gorgeous pumpkin pie themed base has a secret chocolate layer hidden beneath the peanut butter too, let me reveal just how you can create this...
- 300g Pecan Pie Hognuts Butter
- 200g Libby's Pumpkin Puree
- 30g Natural or Vanilla Whey Protein
- 50g Almond Flour (I use Sukrin)
- 50g Coconut Flour
- 2 eggs
- 40g Coconut Oil (I use The Good Stuff Organic)
- 30g Cacao Powder (I use The Good Stuff Organic)
- 10g Truvia or Sukrin Sweetener
- 3 TBS Caramel Pecan Jordan's Skinny Syrup
- Baking powder
- Chocolate drops to decorate (Optional)
Step 1. To make the base: preheat the oven to 150 degrees then combine the eggs with the pumpkin puree and pecan pie syrup then mix in the almond flour, whey, coconut flour and baking powder. Pop in a silicone pastry mould then bake for 25-30 minutes.
Step 2. Once cooked, allow to fully cool for at least an hour. Mix the coconut oil, cacao powder and sweetener then pour a thin layer onto the base.
Step 3. Next, layer on your Pecan Pie Peanut butter and decorate as you wish. You are then free to tuck in immediately!