Scitec Nutrition Jumbo Pak (44 Packets)Regular price £28.00
Amazing all in one supplement
Jumbo Pak is an all in one muscle and performance maximiser that really packs a punch. With everything from creatine to amino acids, multivitamins to carnitine, there’s no need for multiple products!
What is in Scitec Nutrition Jumbo Pak?
Jumbo Pak incorporates almost 30 vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. The base multi-vitamin formula is added to with a capsule containing Vitamin C, Rose Hips and Resveratrol as well as a Calcium-Magnesium tablet.
Including a full spectrum of amino acids
A full spectrum amino acid complex is responsible for the supply of essential aminos including BCAA’s. An extra BCAA Complex is added to increase the complexity of the formula, and also the Nitric Oxide (NO) precursor L-Arginine besides L-Ornithine, L-Lysine and L-Tyrosine. Different forms of L-Carnitine and Creatine are also parts of the JUMBO PAK, and so is a Glucosamine – Chondroitin – MSM complex!
What are the main benefits of Scitec Nutrition Jumbo Pak
Thanks to this unique and impressive combination of supplements, also including the ever-popular Jumbo Formula, the Jumbo Pak can offer the following benefits:
- Maximum muscle gains and pump from the NO and GHR-X Amino Acid Matrix
- Increased strength and endurance on intensive training sessions with Krebs Cycle-ATP Matrix
- Protection against muscle breakdown from 18 amino acids
- Muscle recovery and replenishment supported by complex branched-chain amino acids
- Resilience against wear and tear from high impact exercise from Glucosamine-Chondroitin-MSM
- Loss of excess body fat as energy from Carni Complex including L-Carnitine and Acetyl L-Carnitine
When is the best time to take this supplement?
Jumbo Pak can be taken once a day, 30 minutes before training, or twice a day, one pre-workout and one half a day later with a meal.
For maximum effect for high performing athletes and bodybuilders, Jumbo Pak is the supplement that has it all.