Redcon1 RationRegular price £49.99
What is Redcon1 Ration
Ration is Redcon1s incredible tasting, easily mixable whey protein blend.
The combination of concentrate and hydrolysate makes for a nice 1-2 punch of fast and slow releasing proteins. There may not be a better or enjoyable way to put on new muscle mass in an offseason than by adding Ration to your supplement mix.
Each serving comes packed with 24g of protein and just 2g of sugar per 1 scoop serving. This is a fantastic protein to use when bulking up or if taken with other foods.
What are the key benefits of this whey protein?
- Repairs muscle damage from training
- Excellent cooking protein
- Hydrolysate & Concentrate Blend
- Tastes delicious
- Mixes extremely well
1. Most whey proteins are foamy and clumps up is RATION in the same boat?
No very little foam occurs when mixing and no clumpiness.
2. I see RATION is a whey blend does that make it a lower quality product?
No absolutely not Ration is a blend of Hydrolysate and Concentrate.
3. What is the best way to mix RATION?
Water is ideal to keep calories low but you can mix with it water or milk or almond milk.
4. When is the best time to take RATION?
Chug it down after your workout or sip it throughout the day as part of a quick and easy protein drink.
5. How much Ration should I use per serving?
How much RATION is really dependent on your protein needs. If you are between 100-150 pounds, we suggest 1 scoop per serving. Over 150 pounds, 2 scoops per serving.
6. Can I mix CLUSTERBOMB and RATION together post training?
Yes, it is a great way to get carbs and proteins in post workout.
7. Can I mix RATION with BREACH?
Yes, however, for best results we suggest taking them separately.
8. Is there lactose in RATION?
Yes, because of the whey concentrate Ration contains lactose.
9. I’m lactose intolerant can I consume RATION?
If you’re lactose intolerant we recommend not consuming Ration.
10. What is the consistency of RATION after being mixed?
Ration is a little thicker like a milkshake.
Serving Size: 1 Scoop(35g)
Servings Per Container: 65
Calories from fat 150
Total Fat 4g
Saturated fat 1.5g
Whey protein hydrolysate, whey protein concentrate, natural and artificial flavours, red russet, cocoa powder, cellulose gum, xanthin gum, salt, sucralose, acesulfame potassium.