Osavi MethylFolate 600mcg - 120 Vegan CapsulesRegular price £10.35
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Food supplement in the form of a hard capsule containing folic acid in an active (methylated) form. Quatrefolic® is a patented form of folic acid, highly absorbed by the body.Among its many vital roles around the body, folic acid is essential in the growth of maternal tissue. This is often what people know about folic acid, but it has other important jobs within our bodies, all of which contribute to overall health and wellbeing.
As with any essential nutrient, if you feel you’re not getting enough of your daily intake, you can address this by looking at your diet, or taking a supplement. Folic acid is found in foods like leafy green vegetables, liver, chickpeas and kidney beans. Although this list of folic acid foods isn’t exhaustive, you may already see how your diet could be lacking the right amounts of the nutrient.
If you’re pregnant, health professionals advise that you take a folic acid supplement. You may also want to top up on your folic acid even if you’re not pregnant, as its health benefits are far-reaching.
OSAVI MethylFolate, 600 mcg supplement contains folate in active, methylated form, which is especially important for people who have methylation problems (for example in the case of MTHFR genetic mutations).
Why would someone benefit from supplementing with MethylFolate, 600 mcg?
- Folate contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- Folate has a role in the process of cell division and contributes to maternal tissue growth during pregnancy.
- Folate contributes to normal psychological function and to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Folate contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism.
- Folate contributes to normal blood formation.
What is special about capsules MethylFolate, 600 mcg?
- High content of folic acid.
- It contains an active (methylated) form of folate.
- Patented, highly absorbable form of fourth-generation folic acid - Quatrefolic.
- Especially for people with MTHFR genetic mutation, which results in a low level of folic acid and high homocysteine levels.
- Clean label - no unnecessary additives.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- In the form of easy to swallow small capsules.
- Packaging made of BioPET (30% of the plastic comes from sugar cane).