NutraBio Whey Isolate 907gRegular price £36.99
Why buy NutraBio Whey Isolate protein?
NutraBio 100% Whey Protein Isolate is scientifically designed to provide 25 grams of clean, pure protein derived solely from 100% Whey Protein Isolate, which research has shown to ignite muscle protein synthesis, promote optimal nitrogen retention, and accelerate muscle growth and repair. The Whey Protein Isolate contains no whey concentrate or other inferior proteins and no amino spiking, added carbs, maltodextrin, dextrose, creamers, or any other fillers; just pure cross-flow ultra-filtered, non-denatured whey.
NutraBio 100% Whey Protein Isolate was the first product NutraBio launched when they opened their doors 20 years ago and from day one, they have never hidden cheap ingredients in deceptive proprietary blends.
Their labels are simple, honest, and disclose every single ingredient along with their exact dosage. Our label doesn't state "100% Whey," it states "100% Whey Protein Isolate" so you know you are getting absolutely nothing (except a small amount of flavouring) but whey protein ISOLATE, the highest quality, cleanest, and fastest digesting protein available, proven to help you build muscle, recover faster, and train stronger.
NutraBio Isolate key features
- Fast-acting to support repair and recovery†
- Over 5g BCAAs and 4g Glutamine Precursors per serving
- NON-GMO and zero fillers or excipients
- Zero soy, lactose, gluten, or hormones
- 100% transparent label
Whey Protein Isolate FAQ
When is the best time to take NutraBio 100% Whey Protein Isolate?
- We suggest consuming one serving immediately post-workout when your body is in need of critical nutrients to maximize muscle protein synthesis, which ultimately leads to muscular growth and recovery. It can also be consumed between meals to meet daily protein requirements.
Is consuming too much protein bad for your kidneys?
- Absolutely not. This is a myth. There is no scientific literature that shows that eating a high-protein diet has any detrimental effects on renal function in otherwise healthy individuals.
How should I stack NutraBio 100% Whey Protein Isolate with your other products?
- We suggest taking one of our versions of PRE 30-45 minutes before your workout, Intra Blast during, and 100% Whey Protein Isolate immediately after.
Can't I meet my daily protein requirements through a regular diet?
- While it is possible to meet daily protein requirements through a balanced diet, some individuals find it difficult to get the 1.5-2 grams per kg/bodyweight necessary to maximize muscle growth and promote recovery. This is why individuals often turn to whey protein supplementation as a convenient way to meet their individual protein needs.
Are whey isolates superior to higher quality whey concentrates such as WPC 80?
- Yes and no. Whey isolates are 90% pure protein while higher quality whey concentrates will be ~80% pure protein, making isolates "superior" on a gram for gram basis. However, both forms of whey digest rapidly and help support muscle building and recovery goals. At the end of the day, which one you choose really depends on your goals. If you need a protein that is lower in calories and free of fats, lactose, and cholesterol, go with an isolate. On the other hand, if you need a protein that is more calorie-dense and fat-laden, which may be beneficial when weight gain is the goal, choose a high-quality whey concentrate. Just be sure the label makes clear that the whey concentrate being used is at least 80% pure protein.
Add one scoop to 6 ounces of water or your favourite beverage to a shaker cup or blender and mix for 25-30 seconds. Vary the amount of liquid to meet your desired taste and consistency. Drink 1 serving daily or as needed to satisfy your protein requirements. Using nonfat milk instead of water will give you a thicker, creamier shake.