Now Foods Psyllium HuskRegular price £9.99
Why should you use Psyllium Husks?
Soluble fibre from foods such as psyllium seed husks, as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease. A serving of Whole Psyllium Husks supplies 6 grams of the 7 grams soluble fibre necessary per day to have this effect.
Psyllium Husks can be a convenient way to increase the intake of dietary fibre. Psyllium has the ability to swell up to 50 times its initial volume when added to liquid. This bulking action can play an important role in maintaining regularity and gastrointestinal health.
What are the main benefits of Now Foods Psyllium Husks
- Excellent Source of Fiber
- Helps Maintain Regularity
- Cost-effective and convenient
- Serving Size: 1 level tbsp (9g)
- Servings Per Container: About 38
|Typical Values||1 level tbsp (9g)|
Nutritional Information Per Serving
- Serving Size 3 Veg Caps
- Servings per container 66
- Energy: 5 kcal
Carbohydrate: 1.3 g
- of which Dietary Fiber: 1.1 g
- of which Soluble Fiber: 1 g
- of which Insoluble Fiber: 0.1 g
- Organic Psyllium Husk Powder (Husk/Seed): 1.5g