Inspired FSU 402gRegular price £36.99
What is inspired FSU?
An advanced non-stimulant pre-workout designed to increase blood flow, energy, and focus during exercise.
What are the key features of this pump pre-workout?
- 40 servings (per 1 scoop)
- 1-2 scoop max
- No Artificial Colors
- No WADA Banned Substances
- Electrolytes (potassium, sodium, calcium, and magnesium) are crucial co-factors for protein, carbohydrate, and fat metabolism, and play an important role in cellular energy production.* Electrolytes are essential before workouts to ensure proper hydration and optimize work capacity.*
- L-Citrulline is a free-form amino acid that enhances nitric oxide and blood flow by increasing ornithine and arginine plasma content in the blood.* Citrulline increases blood flow more efficiently than arginine supplementation.* L-citrulline supplementation also results in reduced fatigue and improved endurance for both aerobic and anaerobic prolonged exercise.*
- Arginine Nitrate (NO-3T) increases vasodilation and nitric oxide production.* Specifically, arginine is an essential amino acid that plays an important role in blood flow.* Binding arginine to a nitrate peptide increases bioavailability.*
- Horny Goat Weed in terms of sports performance may be used to boost cognitive function and cardiovascular health.*
- Creatine Monohydrate is one of the most researched sports supplements in history and is known for its performance-enhancing and neuroprotective* Creatine is a natural substance produced in the body, where high-energy phosphate groups are stored in the form of phosphocreatine. During periods of exercise, phosphocreatine releases energy (ATP) to support cellular function.* This is what causes strength increases after creatine supplementation.*
- Betaine Anhydrous (also known as trimethylglycine) is commonly used as a performance-enhancing compound. Betaine has been linked to increased power output.* It may also reduce high levels of homocysteine, an amino acid that can interfere with muscle growth and fat loss.*
- Potassium Glycerophosphate functions as an electrolyte to help delay fatigue during exercise.* Potassium plays an essential role in hydration, muscle contraction, and converting glycogen into glucose for energy.*
- Sodium Glycerophosphate functions as an electrolyte to help increase energy and improve sports performance.* Glycerophosphates boost mineral absorption faster than other minerals, so when sodium is combined with a glycerophosphate transporter, it can significantly increase energy levels quickly.*
- Aquamin is derived from 100% seaweed and provides bioactive calcium, magnesium, and 72 other trace minerals. Being that it's taken from a natural source, the electrolytes in Aquamin absorb more efficiently, compared to some of the other sources on the market. It also has a large number of studies showing it aids in overall absorption and replenishes vital minerals that can be lost while training.*
- Pink Himalayan Sea Salt contains 84 minerals that play a vital role in sports performance.* In one study, researchers found that "athletes who added [salt supplementation] to their usual hydration routines during the competition took 26 minutes less to complete a medium-distance triathlon course than those who only used sports drinks."*
- L-tyrosine is a non-essential amino acid that may boost cognitive function and improve mood.*
- Lion’s Mane Mushroom is a nootropic superfood associated with supporting brain health, heart support, and digestive health.*
- Neurofactor is an all-natural extract derived from the Coffea arabica It contains a unique profile of polyphenols that have been shown in a clinical study to stimulate the production of Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF), a key neuroprotein associated with supporting normal brain health.*
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (10.05g)|
|Servings Per Container: 40|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV *|
|Potassium (from Potassium Glycerophosphate)||25mg||1%|
|Sodium (from Pink Himalayan Sea Salt and Sodium Glycerophosphate))||73mg||2%|
|Calcium (from Aquamin Sea Minerals)||12mg||1%|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||125mg||139%|
|Magnesium (from Aquamin Sea Minerals)||2mg||1%|
|THE TRUTH MATRIX|
|Arginine Nitrate (NO3-T®)||1,500mg||**|
|Horny Goat Weed (10% lcariin)(as Epimedium)||100mg||**|
|OSMOLYTIC ATP MATRIX|
|Aquamin® Soluble (Seaweed derived calcium and magnesium, citric acid, malic acid)||150mg||**|
|Pink Himalayan Sea Salt||150mg||**|
|I'M SERIOUSLY SO FOCUSED RIGHT NOW|
|Lions Mane Mushroom (as Hericium Erinaceus)||300mg||**|
|NeuroFactor™ (Coffea arabica)(fruit)||50mg||**|
|* % Daily Value (DV) is based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower based on your calorie needs.
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
Citric Acid, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Silicon Dioxide, Malic Acid, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium
Not for use by individuals under the age of 18. Do not use if pregnant, nursing, currently taking PDE5 inhibitors or nitrates for chest pain. If you are taking medication or have a medical condition, consult a physician before using this product. Do not exceed recommended serving. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
Mix one serving (1 scoop) per 8-10 ounces of water 30-40 minutes before workout. Do not exceed 2 scoops in a 24-hours period.