HealthAid Vitamin D3 CapsulesRegular price £7.99
Vitamin D3 5000iu Capsules contain Vitamin D3, which is a fat soluble vitamin that contributes to the normal function of the immune system, absorption/utilisation of Calcium and Phosphorous, maintenance of normal bones, normal muscle function, maintenance of normal teeth, and also contributes to normal blood Calcium levels. Together with Calcium, Vitamin D also helps reduce the loss of bone mineral in post-menopausal women.
What Are Vitamin D3 5000IU Capsules For?
- Contribute to normal absorption and utilization of calcium
- Contribute to the maintanance of normal bones and muscle function
- Contribute to the maintanance of strong and healthy teeth
- Contribute to the maintanance of normal immune function
- Has a role in the process of cell division
Vitamin D3 5000IU Capsules Are Beneficial To:
- People who wish to maintain strong, healthy bones and teeth
- Those who have limited exposure to sunlight
- Elderly people who are more prone to bone weakness
- People who may not be able to absorb adequate amount of vitamin D3
- People with a poor diet or that are lacking fat-soluble Vitamins such as Vitamin D3
When Should I Take Vitamin D3 5000IU Capsules?
Vitamin D3 Capsules can be taken daily or as directed by a suitably qualified person to ensure adequate Vitamin D3 intake.
Adults, one capsule daily or as directed by a suitably qualified person. Do not exceed the commended daily intake.
Caution: Seek professional advice before using, if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, under medical supervision.
** Free from Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Salt & Artificial Colours
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Bulking Agent (maltodextrin), Capsule Shell (veg.cellulose), Vitamin D3(cholecalciferol)