HealthAid ImmuProbioRegular price £26.99
A key to good digestive health and overall well-being is the maintenance of a healthy bacterial balance in the body. Poor diet, stress, alcohol and antibiotics can upset the gastrointestinal tract by destroying good bacteria and allowing undesirable bacteria to multiply.
HealthAid ImmuProbio is a unique formulation containing a superior blend of 50 billion viable bacterial strains, fortified with a prebiotic (FOS), to help replenish the body’s good bacteria and maintain a healthy immune system. HealthAid uses special acid & bile resistant strains, which prevent the stomach juices destroying the ingredients before they reach the intestines, ensuring their purity and potency.
What Are ImmuProbio Capsules For?
- May play a role in maintaining good health by supporting normal bowel function and a healthy immune system
- May help maximize the benefits of a healthy diet by supporting normal absorption and assimilation of nutrients in the gut
- May help maintain a healthy gastrointestinal balance of good and potentially harmful bacteria.
- May help inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria that may cause digestive stress
- May help in the production of certain vitamins needed by the body
- May be useful in preventing and treating diarrhoea and constipation
- May be useful in preventing and/or reducing the recurrence of vaginal yeast infections and urinary tract infections
- Could help to improve lactose absorption in people who are lactose intolerant
ImmuProbio capsules may be of benefit to:
- Those who wish to maintain a healthy immune system
- Those with persistent bowel discomfort
- People who regularly suffer from wind or bloating problems
- Those following a course of antibiotics
- People who lead a stressful lifestyle
- Those who follow a poor diet, low in nutrient-rich foods
- People feeling lethargic or rundown
Adults, one capsule daily, preferably before breakfast. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
B. bifidum, L. acidophilus, L. rhamnosus, L. plantarum, B. breve and B. longum, L. casei, L. lactis, L. bulgaricus, L. salivarius, Rice Maltodextrin, Fructooligosaccharides (FOS), Magnesium Stearate, Vegetable Cellulose (capsule shell)