Great tasting, low sugar diet protein bar
When you need something convenient and tasty to snack on, a protein bar is an ideal solution. However, it’s important to make choices according to your unique fitness targets. The PhD Diet Whey Bar has been revamped! This nutritionally balanced treat is more delicious than ever; it now has a layer of caramel running through the middle, and protein crispies for an improved texture on the classic.
The Diet Whey Bar provides 20g of quality protein per 65g serving, to include milk and whey sources. With just 2g of sugar, it’s perfect for anyone following a weight control programme. With new, mouth-watering flavours, you can boost muscle recovery whilst satisfying that sweet tooth. L-carnitine has been added to support energy metabolism, offering sustenance when you need it.
Enjoy the Diet Whey Bar before or after a workout, or whenever you’re looking for a healthier, lean bite.
What makes its formula special?
- A nutritionally balanced treat
- Now features a gooey caramel layer running through the middle and protein crispies
- Includes quality protein sourced from milk and whey
- With l-carnitine to assist energy metabolism
- Multi-packs allow you to plan your snacks ahead of time
- Significantly improved taste & texture
- Now in a substantial 65g size!
- Delivers 20g of protein & just 2g of sugar per bar
How can the PhD Diet Whey Bar help me reach my goals?
A busy lifestyle can make it difficult to eat well around the clock; moreover, we’re all human and crave ‘naughty’ foods from time to time. The Diet Whey Bar can help you in two ways: it’s protein-rich to aid muscle development; secondly, it tastes amazing, so you can have a little bit of what you fancy without jeopardising your results.
The Diet Whey Bar has a moderate carbohydrate content; this helps to replenish muscle glycogen whilst encouraging positive changes to body composition. It’s the perfect way to indulge (or bridge a gap between meals) as part of a healthy, active lifestyle.
Who is the PhD Diet Whey Bar suitable for?
- Anyone who trains regularly
- Individuals following weight control or get lean regimes
- Health enthusiasts looking for a sensible snacking option