Olimp Sport Nutrition Vita-Min 60 capsRegular price £10.00
What is Olimp Sport Nutrition Vita-Min
Vita-Min Multiple Sport Mega Caps is a complex combination of vitamins (Vita-Plex Sport®) containing among others the innovative new-generation PureWay-C® vitamin C together with a complex of special extracts that support proper liver and prostate functioning. The second capsule (Chela-Min Sport®), in the set contains highly assimilable, top-quality minerals in the form of amino acid chelates from ALBION®. Both complexes Vita-Plex Sport® and Chela-min Sport® facilitate the fulfilling of the basic demand for the necessary nutritional microsubstances for a body burdened by intense physical output.
Why should you take a multisport vitamin?
For an athlete's body, food is the first source of building material (proteins) and energy (carbohydrates and fats). However, as well as these three groups, there are many more nutritional micro substances in food: vitamins, minerals, and vitamin-like substances, necessary in small amounts for the proper running of all vital processes, especially those related to the body's adaptation to physical activity and the development of great athletic form.
Scientific research has proven that the systematic supplementation of an athlete's diet with
- Vitamins and minerals – boosts exercise capability
- Citrus bioflavonoids – eliminates free radicals, therefore, strengthening the anti-oxidizing effect of vitamin c
- Green tea polyphenols (including EGCG) that have anti-oxidizing properties – have a positive influence on metabolism and fat burning
- Cynarine from artichoke – has a positive influence on liver functions, which allows for the efficient use of a building and energetic substances in the food
- Polyphenols and phytosterols from pumpkin and nettles – has a positive influence on the functioning of the hormonal system along with the body's adaptation to physical activity
- Alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) – has a positive influence on liver functions, is important for the absorption of energetic substances into the muscle tissue and for the metabolism which releases useful energy
- Piperine (Bioperine®) from black pepper – has a positive influence on absorption, in the digestive system, of all nutritional substances, including active substances contained in the preparation
What are chelated minerals?
Chelation of minerals is a very important process for the binding of metal elements by weak organic acids, e.g. amino acids that enable the proper absorption of elements from the digestive system and their distribution to the vital functions utilizing them. Minerals from simple inorganic compounds are effectively inassimilable, and they are absorbed to the extent that they are able to form chelates with substances coming from the food that is consumed at the same time.
In light of this, the formula of Chela-Min Sport® uses mineral substances in the form of amino acid chelates, produced by the leading American company ‘Albion’, that show very high assimilability.
What are the key benefits of this multivitamin
- One of the strongest multisport vitamins available
- Unique formula - Mega Caps in a blister pack
- The only multivitamin containing ALBION chelates!