Redcon1 Total War 400gRegular price £29.79
Redcon1 Total War Pre-Workout
Redcon Total War is a pre-workout like no other. If you are looking to take your training intensity to the extreme then you need to be looking at adding Total War to your pre-workout routine.
Total War combines the strongest compounds to provide the user with an all in one pre-workout that offers intense energy, lazor focus and skin splitting muscle pumps. Total War is not for the faint-hearted and will leave you smashing through plateaus and buzzing to get to the gym after taking a scoop!
Redcon Total War is designed for anyone who takes their training serious, undegoes strenuous, intense workouts and needs a pre-workout to get them through the toughest of workouts with blistering energy as well as a decent pump blend to provide you with a stim and pump based pre-workout.
Total War includes a number of strong stimulants providing the user with insane energy levels taking you through long workouts. 6 potent stimulants in total for you stim lovers out there!
It's not often you come across a pre-workout that provides high doses of stim-based ingredients but also pump enhancers to leave you with skin splitting pumps when training. Total War contains a hefty 6g citrulline malate and 1g agmatine sulfate which both contribute to long-lasting muscle pumps while training, a key factor in muscle connection.
Total war also contains a hefty 3.2g of beta-alanine which is a proven formula to support increases in both muscle endurance as well as helping to buffer lactic acid build which will delay the muscle burn which can often lead you finishing your sets before complete muscle failure
Key Features of Redcon1 Total War
- Blistering energy
- Enhanced focus
- Skin splitting muscle pumps
- Aimed at advanced pre-workout users
1. How is TOTAL WAR different from other pre-workouts on the market?
Milligram for milligram you won’t find a stronger product. All ingredients are at clinical dosages for efficacy as well as full label transparency. Additionally, Redcon1 do not use artificial colours in the products. Lastly, it is a complete pre-workout, combining endurance, pump, energy and focus elements, it is not just a concentrated stimulant based pre-workout.
2. What is the clinical dosage of Citrulline Malate for pumps?
The clinical dosage of citrulline for pumps is 4 grams but the study was conducted with 6 grams of l-citrulline malate 2:1, which yields 4 grams of elemental citrulline; same as what is in TOTAL WAR.
3. How can I stack TOTAL WAR and BIG NOISE?
For optimal results, take 1 scoop of TOTAL WAR 30 minutes prior to training.
4. Can I still take MENTAL TRIGGER or DOUBLE TAP throughout the day if I use TOTAL WAR pre-workout?
We wouldn’t recommend using all three at the same time. Since all 3 products contain stimulants, we would suggest making sure your servings of each product are separated by 3-4 hours.
5. Am I able to use TOTAL WAR prior to cardio, is there any benefit?
Due to the stimulant portion of TOTAL WAR, you will definitely get a benefit pre cardio for energy and focus.
6. How does TOTAL WAR vary from most stim-based pre-workouts on the market? Can I use TOTAL WAR on days I’m feeling tired or do I need to take it every day for results?
Yes, however, it’s most beneficial used on training days.
7. Do I need to cycle off of TOTAL WAR?
Redcon1 recommend 12 weeks on 4 weeks off to avoid becoming tolerant to the effects of the stimulants contained within TOTAL WAR.
- L-Citrulline DL-Malate 2;1: 6 g
- Beta-Alanine: 3.2 g
- Beet Root Extract (1% Nitrate) (Beta Vulgaris): 1 g
- Taurine: 1 g
- Caffeine Anhydrous: 250 mg
- Juniperus Communis (Berry): 150 mg
- Di-Caffeine Malate: 100 mg
- Naringin 98%: 25 mg
- BioPerine (Black Pepper Extract) (Fruit): 10 mg
Asses your tolerance by taking ½ scoop prior to training.
Once your tolerance is assessed mix 1 scoop with 4-6 ounces 30 minutes prior to training.
Silica, Natural and Artificial Flavouring, Calcium Silicate, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium (Ace K)
(Based on Blue Raspberry flavour)